Friday, June 19, 2009

Occurrence

Experienced a mightily embarrassing encounter today in the tutee's house. Even though my stomach has served me well for the past 24 years and counting, it has never been the most lactose tolerant organ. Suffice to say, it has been the main culprit for my past faux pas. Never mind, as we know that everyday is a new learning experience.

Well, at least for now, i learnt that milk and coffee should be mutually exclusive. Strange that i can't recollect anything but i certainly feel that i have experienced such disasters before, courtesy of the 2 beverages. Gotta to love them. Just hope my distinct laosai smell has stopped lingering in my tutee's house at this point of time.

As fate would have it, his mom was coincidentally in the kitchen while i ''alleviated'' myself in the now-wrenched toilet. I deeply apologized to her, but she's extremely understanding. "It's emergency ma, can understand". I'm not sure why her face was slightly cringed when she said that. She meant it right?